Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

March 22, 2010

Christian Says: (The dinosaur edition)

"I'm a super hero. This helmet protects me so I can save baby dinosaurs."

Christian: "What is Mary Poppins?"
Jonathon: "A movie made in the 1960's."
Christian: "But, Dad, that's when the dinosaurs lived!"

Christian came to me crying...
"Andrew thinks he's a T-Rex, and he got his teeth in me." (Sure enough, there was a big bite mark on his chest!)

While playing dinosaurs...
Christian: "I'll be the apatosaurus. Andrew can be the T-Rex 'cause he's the bad guy."

This is a video of Christian singing the Dinosaur ABC song from Dinosaur Train. He sings this to anyone and everyone who will listen. You can see the lyrics here.



This video is a short interview I did with Christian about his dinosaurs. He sure loves them!

6 comments:

Matt and Jeanette said...

Wow, what a smart little boy!! I didn't know half of that stuff. What a cutie! You can definitely tell he loves his dinosaurs!!!

Stefani said...

I wish I had a tail for whacking! ;)
And I totally heard the car horn when he was talking about Triceratops' horns. good timing.
He is such a cutie!

Jamie said...

He's the next Bill Nye the Science Guy! That boy keeps getting smarter and smarter. We miss you guys, it sounds like Christian is ready for high school!

Abbie said...

Oh, Christian, please don't leave. You are sooo cute! I mean handsome and smart!

Natalie said...

um, he is a little prodigy

cfish77 said...

Finally watched these. (Late I know.) "That brings us to the chorus" made me bust up laughing! Smart little cousin!