"Thank you that we can, maybe, go to Noah's today."
"Bless that mommy will give me milk for lunch."
"Bless that Tidmouth Sheds (Thomas Train set) can stay at Target long enough for us to go buy it, or that I can want something else if they don't have it." [This one was so surprising and funny that I busted up laughing right in the middle, oops.]
"Thank you that, maybe, we can have ice cream tonight."
On a related note: We have all been horribly sick the last few weeks. There were many sleepless nights in the last two weeks taking care of 2 sick boys. We finally took Christian to the Dr. and got medication for an eye infection and an ear infection. I am starting to finally feel better after about a month of the nastiness... hence the return to blogging. Anyway, for about the last 4 nights, Christian's bedtime prayers have ended with a very long, drawn out, "Bless that I will feel better the neeeext day." Poor kid has been waiting for the next day for a long time.
3 comments:
lol, that is great! what can we learn from that? He's just so darned cute!
so cute
i love little prayers
I'm so sorry that you have been feeling sick. No fun. His prayers are so cute and funny though
Post a Comment