Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.
December 14, 2009
You know Mom is making dinner when...
Bug 1 and Bug 2 have unloaded all of the pots and pans,
Climbed into the cupboard,
And Mom doesn't care.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't even get over how stinkin' cute your kids are. Seriously.
4 comments:
I can't even get over how stinkin' cute your kids are. Seriously.
Amen, girl
at my house, its throwing the dishrags all over from heck to breakfast
Don't you just love it! They are so cute.
What little munchkins. They are so cute. I loved your Christmas card too- I'm excited to try your fun recipes.
Post a Comment