Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

September 24, 2008

Christian says:

(lifting up his shirt and pointing at his belly) "Christian's baby is growing bigger!"  

Christian's might not be, but Mama's sure is.  This is my "Whoa Baby" expression and picture after I exploded in the last few weeks.

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Hey guys its Celeste Hutchison (from the Sable Ward in Aurora), I just happened upon your blog and was excited to see that you guys are doing great in New York. Congrats on you soon-to be new addition. Boys are the best!!

Gaylene said...

cute tummy

Angela said...

WOW...when are you due again :) Just kidding. Gotta love the weekn your belly descides to grow though. You look great!!! I hope you are feeling good too.