Sleepy Saturday mornings are a favorite of mine. Hyrum woke up first, so I brought him into bed with us to try to get a few more minutes of precious sleep. It wasn't long before Andrew slipped in between us to lay by his brother. He just loves that pudgy little baby. He cuddled with him and squished his cheeks and talked sweetly. Not to be left out, Christian sleepily drug his blankie into our room and joined the impromptu gathering. It seems that no one can get enough of little brother. There was so much love in the room that I had to sneak out and grab my camera.
This little life of ours is so sweet.
2 comments:
That is so sweet! I love it when the kids come in bed with us. Slow Sat mornings are the best. Looks like Hyrum is so adored!
So adorable!
Post a Comment