Jonathon is a true techie in every sense of the word. He loves all of the latest computers, phones, etc. He is knowledgeable about many different companies and products, but he has a special affinity for Apple. He follows macrumors.com and constantly updates me on the latest and greatest Apple products. When we had a little bit of extra money, he bought 1 share of Apple stock. It was all we could afford at the time, but he was super excited to own part of the company.
We both have Macbook Pros thanks to Jonathon's work that paid for them, but he has had his eye on an iPhone for 5 years. I have tried to talk him into getting one for 2 years now, but he is frugal and selfless. He always felt bad spending extra money on a phone when there were so many other important things we needed, but finally, his BIG day came!
Thanks to finding an awesome family plan deal with T-mobile, our phone bill + the cost of the iPhones is almost the same price as our old plan. We bought the new iPhone 5C a couple of weeks after they came out. When they arrived in the mail, I just didn't have the heart to open them without him. I waited until he got home from work so that he could enjoy the moment he had been waiting so long for. He loves his new phone, and I love that I married a man who always puts his family first. It is about time that he has something especially for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment