Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

December 31, 2011

Christian Says (The Holiday Edition):

"Mom, something funny happened... I've been really naughty this year, and I still got presents."

Jonathon: "What did you ask Santa for when you saw him at the mall?"
Christian: "Oh Dad, he's not Santa. He's just a regular guy."

As we were driving by the oil refineries on the way to Grandma's...
"There's those dinosaur bone factories."
(We had previously had a discussion about how dinosaurs slowly decayed and eventually some remains turned into oil. Now they will always be the dinosaur bone factories to us.)

When Jonathon tried to sleep in over the holidays...
Christian to Jonathon: "Mom and Andrew are already awake and you are not. That is unacceptable!"

While showing us his hip-hop moves...
"It's really hard to get that spin on your bum."

As all Kindergartners inevitably learn...
"Jingle Bells, Batman smells, Robin Labor Day" (Well, he was pretty close)

And a little something from Andrew....
"Mom, I hurt the elbow on my leg." (His knee!)

5 comments:

Kristy Anne said...

Your boys are the cutest and funniest. I seriously love these posts. :)

Stefani said...

ahahaha! You know I LOVE these posts!

cfish77 said...

I think my favorite is the one about "That is not acceptable."

Malesa said...

I love his sayings. They are always hilarious.

Derek and Jamie said...

We always look forward to the "Christian Says" editions. He is such a funny, smart young man! Hope you're doing well, we miss you in NY!