Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

September 1, 2011

It's Hard Being Little


I mentioned in the last post that Andrew was having a hard time with Christian going to school. It has been 4 days, and I expected him to be over it by now. Unfortunately, the poor little boy wants so badly to be big like his brother. He insists that he take his little backpack and walk with the boys (Christian and Gavin) to their class line. Every time we leave the school, it is just heartbreaking (and oh so cute!) how he reacts to having to go home. I decided to try to catch it on video today.

He is slowly getting better. Yesterday I had to haul him to the car screaming. While you are watching, notice how he keeps looking over his shoulder to look back at the school and his big brother. Then the ultimate kicker is his pout at the very end of the video. Too cute! Hopefully, he will get over this soon.

Kids are always so anxious to grow up.
I just hope he stays little for a while longer.

Enjoy!




5 comments:

Hannah said...

My heart practically broke in half at his precious expression :(. Poor little fella just wants to hang out with his big brother. Dont worry, in a few years they will not want anything to do with each other--

Tamra said...

That video is awesome! His sad pout at the end! It's so cute watching kids grow up.

Crista said...

That is too cute. Poor little guy

pharmgirl75 said...

Poor Andrew! My heart just breaks for him. It won't be too long, little guy!

Natalie said...

That is really cute and sad! Porter had a hard time with Ivy going to school too, but he's not usually quite as sweet about it as Andrew is :)