My first child started Kindergarten today.
Amazingly, there were no tears.
Christian did great too!
The traditional first day of school picture on our front stairs. So Excited!
Andrew had to get in on the action too.
Learning to line up outside the school / Christian's new seat in his classroom
Everything went fairly smoothly today. He got to meet his teacher and see his classroom during orientation last week, so Christian wasn't too nervous for the start of school. He was excited all morning long, but when it came time to line up with his class, I saw a flash of fear in his eyes. He held my hand tight and I thought for a minute he was going to run for the car. Luckily, he summoned his courage, and was able to relax a little bit. I walked with him into his classroom, took a picture, and said a quick goodbye. When I picked him up after school, he told me all about his adventures and his new friends.
I think this school thing is going to work out just fine!
(The only one who isn't thrilled with the whole situation is Andrew. I think he had the hardest time of anyone. He will miss his good buddy, Christian.)
3 comments:
so so cute, he's gonna be awesome
Yea for no tears!! I am so excited for the little guy, I hope he continues to love it!
I'm glad he is doing so well! That is what I'm afraid of when Siena starts preschool, is that Turin's best buddy will be gone and he'll be so lonely. :( Then it will be up to ME to entertain him....
Post a Comment