It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here. We have spent the last week decorating and enjoying the season. Here are a few of the festivities:
Decorating the tree:
It is so fun to decorate our new home because we have a little more space now.
Silly boys
The Lights before Christmas:
I had no idea that our city was so cool. Every year the Parks and Rec. department puts on a fantastic lights show for Christmas. The boys were so excited and ran from animal to animal laughing and pointing. It was a fun way to spend Family Night.
The dinosaurs were Christian's favorite, obviously!
Our own "lights before Christmas"-- Jonathon, dad, and Matt helped put up our lights. It makes us feel very festive!
Gingerbread house
It only looked like this for about 24 hours because the boys decided to eat most of the candy off it while I was out of the room. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
Hannukkah video
We have watched this video at least 10 times. When we aren't watching it, the song is stuck in our heads. Christian walks around singing one of the lines: "Until the mighty Greeks were gone." It was filmed in our old neighborhood in New York. We sat at that exact spot in Fort Tryon many times. It definitely brought back some good memories. Enjoy!
We have watched this video at least 10 times. When we aren't watching it, the song is stuck in our heads. Christian walks around singing one of the lines: "Until the mighty Greeks were gone." It was filmed in our old neighborhood in New York. We sat at that exact spot in Fort Tryon many times. It definitely brought back some good memories. Enjoy!
5 comments:
C would have loved the dinosaur trees I saw at the Festival of Trees last weekend! I love how both boys are placing candy on the gingerbread house so carefully.
Love your cute house all decorated. We did finally get our lights up but something is terribly wrong with our electrical circuits and so all the lights on one side of our house don't work. Needless to say, we look a little lopsided.
I love those lights in Layton! We went to see them for YW a few years ago, but I haven't been back. I will definitely go again!
My gingerbread houses usually suffer the same fate. All that yummy candy is just too tempting!
Ahahaha! We alway love a good song parody! Thanks for sharing. Can you send your dad and Matt to our house, our lights still aren't up and time is ticking away.
That song is addicting! Thanks for sharing. :)
Post a Comment