Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

November 19, 2010

Giving Thanks: Day 2

Family

My family is staying the night with us tonight on their way to Texas to visit Joe and Kym. They will only be here for 8 hours, mostly at night, but any time I am with my family, I am so happy. They have always been so generous to us, but the last few months they have gone above and beyond anything we could have ever asked for. We have been humbled by this move, and they have really stepped up to help us in our time of need. We are so grateful for them. We all love them and always enjoy their company.

As proof, here is the latest Christian says about my sister, Hannah:

Christian: "I love Auntie Hannah the most."
Mom: "Why is that?"
Christian: "She always looks the same."
Mom: (laughing) "What does that mean?"
Christian: "She always does her hair the same, and I like her hair."
Mom: "I love Hannah too."
Christian: "I like to call her H. Hannah is the coolest."

I am so blessed to have a supportive, loving, generous, spiritual, and fun family.

1 comment:

Stefani said...

I like Hannah's hair too! I think I might have to start calling her "H".