In a loud commanding voice..."Okay guys, this is our stop. Everybody get off the train."
While on the airplane during landing:
"This airplane speaks Spanish. When I say abajo, it goes down. Abajo! Abajo! Abajo!"
In the airport while Grandpa was talking to a friendly lady:
"Grandpa, would you please tell that lady to stop talking to you." (This was only funny after I got over the embarrassment)
On the farm in Idaho:
"Grandma has an enormous apartment. Enormous means super big."
"I want to go help Grandpa move the water poles (siphon tubes)."
"Uncle Matt is two kids tall." (It's true. He is 6'3".)
"The corn is in the back of Grandpa's big trailer." (the bed of his pickup truck)
In Utah:
Uncle Aaron: "Christian, do you like In-N-Out burger?"
Christian: "I like both. I like my hamburgers inside and outside."
While in the car:
"Dad, I would feel more comfortable if you would drive with two hands."
During bedtime prayers:
"Would you please come down and tell my mom to buy me a new Henry train?"
6 comments:
Bring him back! Please.
I'm sure Aaron will make sure he knows all about In-N-Out Burger! He made sure I got there when he heard I'd never been.
I am not sure if you know I watch your blog (I think you knew Angela more than me) but I LOVE the "Christian Says" updates. What a smart little boy!! Glad to be back in the west....we are in Alabama (just moved from DC) and sometimes I ache for mountains. Thanks for the great laugh this morning!!
Bahahaha! I love that kid! Glad he is a few thousand miles closer.
He is too funny! We had so much fun last week with you guys. We are looking forward to very many playdates!! Call me if you ever want me to take the boys so you can get some stuff done. My kids would love it!
He is funny! So smart too!
Post a Comment