Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

June 13, 2010

A Glimpse of the Future



I was told today at church (for about the 100th time) that my boys look like little missionaries. It could be the combed and parted hair. It could be the white shirt and tie. Either way, I always take it as a compliment.

After all, that is what I am raising them to be.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What ever the reason for the compliment, your little Christian is about the cutest thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Seriously.

Stefani said...

yes, he may look like a mini-missionary, but he also looks like a mini-jonathon :D

Boyd and Becky Ann Kent said...

So a house! How exciting! The yard is awesome. Your boys will be in heaven, as I am sure you will be. There's nothing like sending the kids to play in an encolsed backyard. They're happy, you're happy. And what a great time to buy. We're so excited for you.

Gaylene said...

We are looking forward to getting to know you guys better. Can't wait until you get here and we can meet these cute little "missionaries-to-be".