Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

January 18, 2010

One Year Ago Today


Then:



Now:



Happy Birthday, Andrew Bug!


6 comments:

Stefani said...

I need to squeeze that kid!

The Cooking Schaack said...

WOW a year already. I can't believe how time flies holy cow :} You are such a cute mama !!!

Gaylene said...

It's amazing how fast they grow. Glad about your small miracle too. The Lord is truly watching over all of us.

Unknown said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday, Andrew!

Emily said...

We love Andrew!

Chelle said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe he's already ONE! I feel the same way about Turin...9 mos??? I can't wait to meet your little "mischief maker." :) Any more news? I think you said Jonathon flies out sometime around the 25th...seriously keep us posted b/c we can't WAIT! Happy b-day Andrew!! (Oh, and that recipe for the balls looks AMAZING. Thanks for sharing. I'm impressed you only had four...I think had I made them, there only would have been four left...)