Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

May 21, 2009

Christian Says (The imitate your parents edition):

After telling him "no," Christian responds, "Mom, don't talk that way to your Christian."

"Are you ready to be a good girl and get your Christian some milk?"

After playgroup last week, we started walking home.  Christian turned around and started walking the other direction.  
Mom: "Where are you going?" 
Christian: "I have to go to work." 
Mom: "Why do you have to go to work?" 
Christian: "To pay for all of my toys!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Christian is the cutest little bug in the world. Seriously.

I have an SLR camera -- the Canon xsi -- which I adore, but which is also very expensive. Before I lost it to the ocean I also had a Canon PowerShot 1100 little point and shoot that took great pictures.

Stefani said...

All I can say is LOL!!

Angela said...

what a cute kid! how fun!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!

Carolyn

Natalie said...

k, little kids crack me up soooo much