Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.
January 2, 2009
A Toddler New Year's Eve
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great idea and I'm truly impressed you lasted to ring in the New Year. Hey best of luck bring jr # into the world. Loved your Christmas letter! We always got PEZ dispensers in our stockings too. They're the best.
That's supposed to be jr #2.
What a fun way to celebrate with little kids. I have too many big kids to pull that one off... my toddler just stayed up until midnight. Ouch. He slept all afternoon the next day.
Post a Comment