Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

December 18, 2008

I've Got a Secret Admirer

Or a nice, cute husband!

After our first "real" snowfall of the season, I looked out my window to see this written on the sidewalk below.  It totally reminded me of something Jonathon would have done when we were dating.  It is nice to know we aren't old fuddy-duddies...yet. 

5 comments:

Angela said...

a sweet husband indeed!

Shannon B said...

AWWWW, very nice! I want my hubby to do that for me too!

Kiwimommy said...

Too.cute.

Anonymous said...

You DO have a sweet husband! Good job, cousin Jonathon.

Carolyn

Natalie said...

that is the cutest thing in the world. wow.