Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

July 26, 2008

New York is the Most Expensive City in the U.S.!!!

Remember the song "New York, New York" by Frank Sonatra? In the song there is a line that says, "If I can make it there, I can make it anywhere." Well, apparently he was right. Forbes magazine came out with their top 10 most expensive places to live and New York City came out as number 1. So, neener, neener, neener, we are number one and you aren't. I bet you're jealous. -JH

No comments: