Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

July 29, 2008

BREAKING DAWN


So... I just pre-ordered my very own copy of Breaking Dawn from the Twilight series.   I love, love, love the other books in the series and am definitely rooting for Edward to get the girl (how could you not?). I am pretty much giddy as a schoolgirl right now.  Yeah!
-S

1 comment:

Angela said...

My sweet hubby just bought me th book the day after it came out. I wish I could just sit and read it all day, but alas this mommy thing puts a stop to that! I am enjoying it though...hope you have your copy and are loving it too!!!

By the way I am SOOOO excited about the baby news! YIPEE.

-Angela