Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

July 30, 2008

HP Trailer

Wow!  Now, I am really excited for Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince to come out later this year.  Hopefully it lives up to the book (at least a little bit).  I will have to re-read them all to prepare...


1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh that looks awesome! And Happy B-day Christian! And Congrats on baby #2 on the way! Whao- I had alot to catch up on! I'm so excited for you guys ;)Sarah I hope you're feeling ok. How's your new apartment?