This morning, Christian picked up the phone and said, "Hello? Tommy?"
When I get tired of Christian driving Tom under the coach and getting him wedged in every nook and cranny of the house (Oh, did I mention that he is battery operated), I tell Christian that Tom needs to take a nap because he is very tired. The battery is then removed and Christian pesters me until "nap time" is over.
When Christian wakes up in the morning, some of the first words out of his mouth--after "out please Dada"-- are "T.V." and "Tom" meaning that he wants to watch his Thomas movies.
When Tom is lost (this is a daily occurrence), Christian wanders around the house with a very worried expression saying "Tom" over and over. If you haven't seen him recently, Christian does the worried/concerned look really well.
Every week when we video conference with family, Christian has to show everyone Tom no matter how many times they have already seen him.
At church on Sunday, we were forced to draw many pictures of Tommy to keep Christian entertained. Jonathon was definitely the better artist, but Christian was happy with any likeness.
Christian also loves to give Tommy kisses
I don't know if this obsession is healthy...but it sure is cute!
2 comments:
He is so cute, and is growing up! I guess there are worse things to be obsessed with than Thomas!
I love your previous post too. You are an amazing person!
Oh my goodness! How funny is your little Christian! Grant hasn't caught the trian yet!
Post a Comment