Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

April 24, 2008

Field Trip to the Central Park Zoo

Christian and his playgroup friends got to take a trip to the zoo today.  Most of the time, all I saw was the back of his head while he was running from exhibit to exhibit.  It was a beautiful day and central park and the zoo were very fun.  Enjoy the pictures.  

 

Moms and their Boys

 

    Christian telling mom where to go next


Noah sharing his crackers with Christian



Watching the Sea Lion feeding


   

Playing at the Lily Pads



Three Tired Boys



Central Park in the Spring

3 comments:

Jessica said...

you got way better pictures than I did! :)

love the blog!

Boyd and Becky Ann Kent said...

What a fun zoo! We have a Thomas lover in our house, but his obsession pales in compariosn to Christian's. Enjoyed your thoughts on recognizing the Master, and I'm amazed you were actually able to concentrate on the speaker, something our little family is definitely working on.

Natalie said...

Christian is so sweet! I'm glad you had a fun day at the zoo!