Now that the boys have gotten older, I don't get as many Funny Sayings from them 😞, so I save them up on my phone until there is enough to post. These are from the last two years:
-------------------------------------------------
Hyrum (After our trip to Universal): "Mom, it feels weird to not go on rides every morning."
Hyrum (In October): "Oh no! The trees are all red and yellow. That means mom is going to make us go take family pictures." (He's not wrong! 😏)
Andrew: "Hyrum, stop talking!"
Hyrum: "I can't stop talking because I'm a Hufflepuff!"
Hyrum: "I can't stop talking because I'm a Hufflepuff!"
Hyrum: "What's that smell in the car? It's probably a rat... that didn't brush its teeth."
Hyrum: "Mom, is magic real?"
Mom: "No, why?"
Hyrum: "Because I think McDonald's used it on their chicken nuggets. They're just so good!"
Mom: "No, why?"
Hyrum: "Because I think McDonald's used it on their chicken nuggets. They're just so good!"
Hyrum: "Today we got a red ribbon to remind us not to drink coffee because we might die!"
Mom: "Do you mean drugs?"
Hyrum: "Oh yeah... that's right!"
Mom: "Do you mean drugs?"
Hyrum: "Oh yeah... that's right!"
After we were talking about Grandpa and Grandma's trip to Italy:
Andrew: "Is that where the great wall of Paris is?"
Andrew: "Is that where the great wall of Paris is?"
Christian: (bemoaning his old phone and wanting a new one) "Dalton says I stole a phone from a museum. Why can't I be cool?"
Mom: "Being cool is the least important reason to let you have a phone."
Christian: "Mom, I won't actually be 'cool', I'll just be cooler than I was before."
Mom: "Being cool is the least important reason to let you have a phone."
Christian: "Mom, I won't actually be 'cool', I'll just be cooler than I was before."

No comments:
Post a Comment