For Mother's Day, we took pictures of the kids and made a sign for Grandma. It turned out so cute.
I really wanted some pictures with each of my kids for my birthday. So, on Sunday right before church, we took a few quick shots before we ran out the door. The kids (especially Hyrum) are difficult to work with when it comes to taking pictures, but I guess that is all part of their personalities. I love these little rascals!
Our anniversary was pretty low-key this year because we were SO BUSY with the upcoming move. The thought of trying to squeeze in one more thing was more stressful than we wanted to deal with at the moment. We both agreed that we would plan something fun for our anniversary after we moved. So, that is yet to come... In the meantime, we rented a movie (Catching Fire) and ate custard from our favorite ice cream shop (Nielsens) to celebrate.
I am so grateful for a wonderful husband who treats me so well and loves and takes care of our family. Jonathon is really such a great man. I can't help but gush about him when I talk to people. He is so smart, driven to be a great scientist, has his priorities straight, a fun dad, solid in his dedication to the gospel, and just perfect for me. It has been an eventful and wonderful 11 years. We are living the dream!



No comments:
Post a Comment