Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

April 22, 2014

9 Months of Sunshine

Making funny faces for the camera

Hyrum is 9 months old now. He makes us laugh and smile EVERY single day. This boy was born with the happiest personality that I can imagine. Every time I go to the grocery store, people stop by the cart and make funny faces at Hyrum just to see his adorable smile and cute little dimple. He never fails to give them a good show.  Last time I was shopping, it happened no fewer than 4 times. As I was telling yet another person that, "Yes, he really is that happy most of the time!" I realized that one of Hyrum's special talents is to make people happy. I hope that he can develop that talent as he grows and use it to brighten this world. He is our sunshine, and we are so happy he is ours.

Hyrum at 9 Months:

Weight: 19 lbs. 12 oz. (52%)
Height: 28.5 inches (57%)
Head: 18 inches (71%)

-Crawling machine
-Into everything, especially dangerous things (I feel like I have to save his life multiple times a day)
-Loves to feed himself
-Takes 2-3 naps (1-2 hours each)
-4 teeth on top and 2 on the bottom
-Wakes up 1-2 times per night
-Loves to put toys in his mouth and crawl around with them (haha!)
-Claps, waves, and gives high fives
-Attempting to pull up on everything, but not quite there :)

1 comment:

Stefani said...

WAY too adorable!