We went for a walk a few weeks ago, and I was so in love with the lighting on his hair. Here are a couple of my favorite pictures. We enjoyed the beautiful Spring weather and also took a few pictures of mom and the kids. I am definitely thankful for this wonderful family that I have been blessed with.
Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.
May 1, 2014
Sun Kissed
My little Hyrum has the most beautiful hair. I am totally biased because I have always wanted a baby with auburn hair that matched mine and my sister, Hannah's. With the knowledge that Hyrum is our last baby, his hair feels like a special little blessing to ease the sadness that we have experienced. His hair is especially stunning in the sunlight. The soft light of evening brings out the most amazing copper color that I just can't get enough of.
We went for a walk a few weeks ago, and I was so in love with the lighting on his hair. Here are a couple of my favorite pictures. We enjoyed the beautiful Spring weather and also took a few pictures of mom and the kids. I am definitely thankful for this wonderful family that I have been blessed with.
We went for a walk a few weeks ago, and I was so in love with the lighting on his hair. Here are a couple of my favorite pictures. We enjoyed the beautiful Spring weather and also took a few pictures of mom and the kids. I am definitely thankful for this wonderful family that I have been blessed with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
His hair really is such a stunning color. I'm so glad you got a red head!
Post a Comment