In between my surgeries, we had about one week when I was feeling good. I really wanted to get family pictures, but wasn't sure that we could get everything together fast enough. I hurried and put together some outfits and then scheduled a time when we could do it. We planned to take them after Tera's baby shower, but things didn't quite work out as planned, and we were running out of daylight. Crista (Jonathon's sister) was nice enough to snap a few shots for us. Since it was almost dark, I asked if we could take them in the backyard of the nice woman that was hosting the baby shower. She was so kind and let us use her beautiful yard. Since time was short, we only got about 20 photos. With three little boys, there weren't any that I really loved, but a little photoshop magic helped improve them. In the end, we got one that was salvageable. I am glad that we got it done so that we could send out Christmas cards. Here are a few other pictures that passed the test…



And finally, our yearly Christmas Card...
FRONT
BACK
No comments:
Post a Comment