First, I turned 30 years old! My dad called to wish me "Happy Birthday" and made the joke that my life can be easily measured in decades. If you say it that way, it sounds old, but I am really happy to be 30 this year. Jonathon went through a bit of anxiety when he turned 30, but I am just feeling so blessed to be alive and be where I am right now. All of the most important of my life goals and dreams have become reality, and I can't help but be so grateful.
My wonderful husband and sweet boys made my birthday a lovely day. I decided that I would really like to plant flowers for my birthday. There is just something so happy and serene about beautiful flowers in the yard. Jonathon and the boys created 4 beautiful pots of flowers for our back deck. I love them.
Aside from that, Jonathon also made my favorite dinner (blackened chicken and cilantro-lime quinoa with an avocado cream sauce) and a new dessert called Strawberry Napoleon. Everything was DELISH! I am always super impressed with his cooking ability. Jonathon also bought me an amazing gift of a Beginners Photography Class. I went to it on Saturday for 5 hours and had a great time. Hopefully, I will be able to take the knowledge I gained and apply it to my photography.
Strawberry Napoleon... YUM!
The second milestone is that I hit the 30 week mark of this pregnancy. Yay! I am feeling quite large and can't even fathom getting even bigger in the next 10 weeks. Baby boy seems happy and healthy. He moves a lot, and we all love to see and feel him kicking. Andrew is especially sweet and often hugs and talks to baby.
30 weeks

1 comment:
You def don't LOOK large. I think you look amazing! And speaking of amazing, I'm demanding that Jonathon invite us over for some napoleons. :) I'm so glad it was a wonderful b-day for you! You def deserve it.
Post a Comment