![]() |
| Our first game, Christian (age 6) and Andrew (age 4). Click image to play online! |
Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.
March 23, 2013
Dad and the boys make a video game
Dad and the boys spent the last few days making a game using a cool programming language designed specifically for kids called Scratch. The game the boys wanted to make was a little complicated, so Jonathon ended up coding most of it. But, they all had a fun time deciding on the characters and game play. They decided to have a dragon fly around trying to dodge birds and ninja stars thrown by a ninja in an infinite level design (the level never ends, but everything goes faster and faster to increase difficulty). You can play it by clicking the picture, let us know your score in the comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My score was 51, but I don't know what I am doing. Do the birds kill the dragon or the ninja?
If nothing else, I can say that I improved each time I played it. I got up to one hundred something on the third try.
Post a Comment