Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

August 25, 2012

I'm a Soccer Mom... and I LOVE it!



Today was Christian's first soccer game. He did great, especially on defense. He played the whole game and was very tired at the end, but he stuck with it and played hard until the last whistle blew. We were so proud of him. He is learning to do things that are hard for him. That might be the best lesson that he could learn. Oh, and he is learning a little about soccer too. 
Go Green Eagles!

No comments: