Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

July 31, 2012

The Happiest of Times: Daniel and Claire's Wedding

As my siblings get older, I enjoy our time together more and more. It may be partly because we don't get to see each other very often, but it is also so fun to get to know them as adults. The age differences between us seem so much less now. At the end of April, we were all together again to celebrate Daniel and Claire's wedding. Sitting around the living room, chatting with my whole family, truly was the happiest of times.

Daniel and I have always had a special relationship. When I was 18 and Daniel was 11, we were the best of buddies. We loved to watch baseball together and knew every player on every team. For my Senior trip, Daniel and I went to Seattle to watch 2 Mariners baseball games. Now, my little buddy is married to an amazing girl, and I am so happy for them. They actually got married on April 20th, but I just received the pictures from the reception, so here they are...

First the happy couple:
Daniel and Claire got married in the Seattle temple

Our Family

 Joe, Kym, Jadyn, and McKay

 Matt and Katie

 Hannah and Ben

The Cute Cousins

 The Siblings

My Grandparents and Parents

And lastly, some behind the scenes shots:

Hannah fixing my hair/ Christian and Jadyn dancing

 Christian and Andrew enjoying the mint brownies!


1 comment:

Molly said...

Love your shirt! And I want some of those mint brownies! But mostly I love your shirt.