Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

June 26, 2012

Christian {and Andrew} Says:

Christian: "Why do you have to go to work anyway? It sounds so boring."
Jonathon: "Why do you say that?"
Christian: "All you do is sit around and look at fish all day."

Christian (showing Jonathon a secret handshake he learned at school): "This is my bff."
Jonathon: "Do you even know what bff means?"
Christian (completely clueless): "uh, butterfly flying far"

Christian: "Dad, did you know that if you dig down in the ground far enough there is water?"
Jonathon: "Yes, that is true."
Christian: "Is our house one of those places?"
Jonathon: "Why?"
Christian: "Because I want to make an underground pool."

Christian: "It smells like flowers out here... (pause) Yuck!"
Jonathon: "Christian, it is Mother's Day so why don't you show Mom that you love her by cleaning up your toys."
Christian: "You mean instead of cutting out hearts and writing pretty messages?"

While looking at the Louisville college mascot...
Christian: "Look, it's Angry Birds Space." (I can totally see the resemblence)


While selling cherries at our cherry stand...
Neighbor: "Did you grow these cherries?"
Christian: "No, the tree did."

While helping Jonathon with Saturday jobs...
Christian: "I want to clean the toilet!"
Andrew: "No, I want to clean the toilet!"

Sarah: "You boys can watch a movie if you can both agree on one."
Andrew (to Christian): "I'll pick one and you agree."

Talking about Mario Brothers on the Wii...
Andrew: "You have to get the mushroom because Daddy Mario is stronger." (He calls it Baby Mario when he is little and Daddy Mario after he gets the mushroom.)

He also calls Luigi "Mawigi"

Jonathon and I have been trying to eat healthy and have been involving the boys by giving them only healthy snacks during the day. When Andrew wants something to eat he always says, "I'm hungry. Can I play the healthy game?"


2 comments:

cfish77 said...

Cool! More laughs from two funny little guys.

1. C. does have a point about those two logos.
2. Interesting logic A. is using to get to watch the movie HE wants.
3. I wonder what C. thinks that Daddy does with the fish besides watch them.
4. Way to go, A., for choosing the healthy snack.

Stefani said...

Well... maybe I'll do about Bradley says... he thought BFF stood for Big Fat Farts (pardon my language;)