Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

January 25, 2012

I intended to just take a picture of my new haircut....

But the boys had other ideas. 

We had way too much fun with Photo Booth. We haven't laughed that hard in a long time! It was nice to be able to spend some fun time being silly together.

First, the new haircut. 
After a year and a half without a cut, I love having some kind of hairstyle again.
 Straight with layers... and a curly ponytail

Fun with the Boys


 Chipmunks

Aliens

5 comments:

Stefani said...

You look so cute! (Even the distorted, crazy ones.) That's a great cut on you. You look like Ginny Weasley.

Chelle said...

Ooh! Your hair looks fabulous! I LOVE it straight! I was thinking you'd cut it last night but failed to mention it during our rousing Mitt/Newt discussion. :) Cute, cute cute! Can't believe you can go 1.5 yrs. And those pics on the bottom? Which kid is that? We can't even tell! He looks like a cute version of Gollum, hee hee.

Jennifer Miller said...

You have fabulous hair, esp the color! I'll bet it takes forever to straighten.

Hannah said...

Holy smokes- You look exactally like Bob with the strait hair! But I just love it oh so much!!!

Kristy Anne said...

I love it!! And you and your boys are hilarious. :) It was so good to see you last weekend!