Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

September 18, 2011

You know you have too much time on your hands when...

You invent and play "real" Angry Birds with the kids all morning!


5 comments:

Chantel said...

We love it!!!!!! You guys are the funnest family!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Chan, Uncle Aaron and Aunt Mandy

cfish77 said...

Looks like you had fun!

Amy said...

Wow. We LOVED watching that. And we decided three things:

1. We want to play Angry Birds with you.

2. We want to steal your idea and play homemade Angry Birds with our kids.

3. We want to move next door to you, because we would love to surround ourselves with clever, fun and awesome families like yours.

Stefani said...

This is cracking me up! Yay for the soundtrack too! LOVE IT!

Lindseys said...

This is awesome! I'm not sure I want to show it to my kids because we WILL be playing it if I do.