Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

June 21, 2011

Family Pictures

All of Jonathon's family was in town to attend Tera and BJ's Wedding, so we decided to take family pictures. We took them in Memory Grove in Salt Lake. I was very happy with how they turned out. The family is getting big and spread out, so it was so fun to spend time together. Here are some favorites:






1 comment:

Tamra said...

It blows me away to see how much some of them have changed since I saw them last! Craziness.

Beautiful pictures.