Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

March 9, 2011

March 8th... No Sign of Spring



At least it was beautiful!

We are all experiencing cabin fever right now, and we can't wait until the weather warms up enough to play outside. It has been a LONG, SNOWY Winter. It seems like it has snowed a lot more this year than I can ever remember in Utah. (I just checked, and as of today, Ogden is 134% of normal for snowfall, so I guess it's not just my Winter Blahs speaking. I have some official backup from KSL this time.)  Jonathon is itching to start getting the garden ready, so hopefully, Spring is right around the corner. 

3 comments:

cfish77 said...

I saw the green of some spring flowers peeking through the soil while arriving at work today. Quite the contrast from what I saw on my way to work yesterday!

Tamra said...

You guys should start some garden seeds inside. That's really helped me feel like spring is right around the corner, and it's helped my garden itching. I'm ready to get my hands in the dirt!

Stefani said...

at least it's pretty :)