When I was in grade school, my mom and I used to make woven heart valentines out of construction paper for my class. They were so cute and different from everyone else's. I loved them and made them several years. They took quite a while to do, but mom was always willing to do them if I helped. This year, Christian's preschool class had a Valentine's Day party, and I decided I wanted to do something homemade. Granted, there are only 11 in his class, so it wasn't the monster project that my mom always agreed to. Here are some photos of his Valentines this year:
I love how they turned out! They were easy to make and relatively inexpensive. (If I had thought about it sooner, I could have gotten my 50 free prints from Snapfish and made them for virtually nothing.) I took a picture of Christian with his hand out and told him to pretend like he was holding something. It worked absolutely perfectly! Then I used photoshop to add the speech bubble and words, printed the picture with our printer, inserted the sucker, and then glued it to some cardstock. DONE! There you have it... homemade, personalized, and cute!
7 comments:
Good job!
WOW CUTE!
my gosh...it looks like his hand is coming out of the card to give you a sucker...that was AWESOME...really, really good idea!
so adorable! I saw these last year and was getting all excited to make them, then it dawned on my that all my kids were to old to care and would have been totally embarrassed to give them out...lol. I guess I'll have to wait for grandkids. You did a great job on them!!
SO cute! What a great idea!
Those are the cutest and most creative valentines I've seen yet! Good job!
Very creative! Love it!
Post a Comment