Last week's Shopping Trip:
4 Barilla pastas
2-pack of Bic roller pens
2 Oberto beef jerky
4 Reach floss
2 Colgate Toothpaste
Total Spent: $0.92 (less than $1... go me!)
So, I have been getting the hang of this couponing thing. In November and December we saved about $100/month on our household supplies and groceries. I was hoping it would be more, but I am stockpiling a lot of different things, so maybe I will see the benefits more once I build up a reserve. So far, I am happy with how it is going. It does take some time... 2-3 hours/week to clip newspapers, organize my binder, print coupons, and match up weekly ads, but it has been easy enough to do because I can do it a few minutes here and there when I have time. Now, I just have to decide how CRAZY I want to be... maybe another newspaper subscription?
1 comment:
have you done that with just one new paper subscription? I used to get 4 every Sunday and I hated it. Maybe if I did just one newspaper I would save enough and enjoy it enough. Please let me know
Post a Comment