Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.
October 29, 2010
One more reason to LOVE living in Utah...
We get to hang out with all of these awesome people, my cousins!
Thanks Uncle Grant and Aunt Sharon for the yummy food, great company, and fun games. We are so happy to be able to attend all of these fun family events after 3 years of NY isolation.
3 comments:
I LOVE all those people too!
We're going to Henefer for Thanksgiving - are you going to be around at all?
I am super jelly!
what a great day that was. this definitely cannot be an isolated incident!
Post a Comment