Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.
September 7, 2010
It's That Time of Year
My oldest child started school today... preschool.
My goodness your kids are cute!! I love reading your thoughts/comments about the changes you guys are going through! Talk about culture shock, big time!! S fun and congrats on the new house!!! AWESOME!!
4 comments:
My goodness your kids are cute!! I love reading your thoughts/comments about the changes you guys are going through! Talk about culture shock, big time!! S fun and congrats on the new house!!! AWESOME!!
Well are those guys just the cutest! Congrats to you and to Christian.
These two are just super cute! I love the "Classic" first day of school pics. It really is very tender. my heart has been warmed for the day!
Yea, little cousin!
Post a Comment