Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

July 25, 2010

Update


Do you remember this?

As of last Friday... it belongs to us!

Through some miracle, we were able to secure a loan and close on our home on July 23rd. We are so excited, happy, and humbled by this huge blessing. I have yet to see the house, but I am completely confident that I will love it!

7 comments:

Derek and Jamie said...

Congrats!! The house looks great! We are definitely going to miss you- don't forget us small long islanders! I'm glad you've had a change of heart and are going to be Ute fans!

Shannon B said...

YAY Sarah! How EXCITING! You know if it was meant to be if it all worked out! Miracles do happen. I bet ya can't wait to move in!! ? Are you counting down the days!?

Molly said...

Hurray! So exciting!

Hey--When are you guys going to get to Utah? You're not there yet, right? We'll be out there August 28th-30th and we'd love to get together sometime. Should we try to get together with everyone out there? Jared? Bonnie? Ryan? Meredith? I know things will be crazy for you guys so let me know if you'd be up for something like that.

karensumpter said...

Yay for you guys! Sounds perfect! Now the fun part...Happy Moving:)

Nicole said...

Congratulations! How exciting! So happy for you guys. Best of luck with the move.

Kathryn said...

Loved the idea for Christian's birthday! And just so you know, I am totally stealing all of your ideas for Braeden when he gets older,(and all the parents are going to think I am so creative. ;) haha). Forgot that their birthdays are a day apart, Braeden turned one on the 22nd.

Gaylene said...

Congratulations on your first home! How exciting.