Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

May 5, 2010

Marionette Show

One of Christian and Andrew's friends had a birthday last week. We all went to the Central Park Marionette Theatre for a puppet show and party. It was so fun! The kids loved it, and I had a good time too. Thanks for the fun day, Olive!


The stage, puppeteers, and decor

A scene from the show called "Three"-- a fun twist on a bunch of different fairy tales. This is the Big Bad Wolf cleaning the 3 bears' house. *pic courtesy of Abbie's awesome blog


1 comment:

Abbie said...

Aw, I love that last picture! Good friends! (don't move!)