"I wish I had a small dinosaur, that doesn't eat people, for a pet."
Jonathon was giving Christian the beaters to lick after making chocolate chip cookies for Santa Claus. Sarah protested because it had raw eggs, to which Christian responded, "I love to lick raw eggs."
"When I get really big and break through the ceiling, then we need to get a bigger house."
I walked into the kitchen the other day and all three boys turned to look at me.
Jonathon: "Wow, Honey, you're a real head-turner."Christian: "Yeah Mom... You look like a big rhinoceros."
Christian and I were looking at our nativity set the other day. He was curious about the angel.
Christian: "Mom, is that the Angel Moroni?"
Sarah: "I don't think the Bible tells us the angel's name."
Christian: "Was it one of Angel Moroni's buds?"
Sarah: "I'm sure it was."
During Christian's bedtime routine...
Christian: "Dad, can you turn on the hall light?"
Jonathon: "No, Christian. You have your night light."
Christian: "But Dad, I'm getting scared."
Jonathon: "Of What?"
Christian: "Of my stomach making noises. It sounds like a dinosaur crossing the street to our house."
While looking at a map of the world...
Christian: "Where is the subway?"
Sarah: "The world is much too big for this map to show something so small like the subway."
Christian: "But, Mom, the subway stations are HUGE, and there are so many stops."
3 comments:
Oh my gosh I LOVE when you post Christian says:
I absolutely cannot stop laughing about the "big rhinoceros"
Oh goodness... do you just laugh all day long, every day?! He is the CUTEST. Seriously, I hope my kids are that cute.
I've gotta meet this little relative of mine sometime. He's hilarious!
Post a Comment