Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.
July 10, 2009
A Wrap-up of our Idaho Vacation
Here is a little "scrapbook" of some of the fun things we did on our vacation. Once you click on the main page, you can use the arrows at the bottom of each page to click through the book. You can enlarge any of the pictures by clicking on them, and the back page has a little video that you can watch as well. It was such an amazing trip. What a wonderful family we have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
looks like you have a great time!!!
Sarah!!! So cute! I have Smilebox and I never use it. I am so glad you put this together. It is really cute and such great memories!
Aawwwhh. That was so cute. It makes me miss being in a small town and hanging out with family. Looks like you had so much fun!
Post a Comment