Our boys both had pretty big milestones this week. Christian is 3 years old today and our little Andrew just turned 6 months old. Here are some fun facts about our little Bugs:
CHRISTIAN TERRY
Age: 3 years old
Weight: 33 pounds
Height: 37 inches
Likes: Thomas trains and tracks, sandwiches, playing at the park, letters, reading books, milk, popsicles, Cars, Charlotte's Web, the Alphabet song, hugging little brother, Idaho, the Farm, Grandpa and Grandma, Nursery, taking baths
Dislikes: Loud motorcycles ("Mom, when are we going to move out of the city and get away from all those motorcycles?) Being dirty, Eating vegetables, Sitting Still, Walking instead of running, Going to Bed
ANDREW REED
Age: 6 months
Weight: 20 pounds (I know... he's huge)
Height: 27 inches
Likes: Practicing crawling, Baby food, swinging, binkies, Laughing, Sitting
Dislikes: Taking naps, Being alone, Getting his face wiped
I LOVE THESE BOYS!
8 comments:
I love those boys too! So cute!
I KNEW today was important. This morning I looked at the calendar and thought, July 21st, gosh, that sounds like an important date...what am I forgetting? Really. And what do you know, Christian's birthday and the anniversary of me and Nathan getting engaged! Happy Birthday Christian!
Happy Birthday, Christian! He's getting to be such a big boy!
Happy Birthday, Christian! To think he wasn't even a year old yet when we met - wow! Love that boy!!
I loves all those boys. Wonderful picture!
They are getting so big, and just keep getting cuter, if that is possible. I remember when Christian was born, that little stinker. He sure gave you a hard time! But I'm sure he's well worth it- what a cute family.
Sarah,
your kids are beautiful! it was fun to read through your blog! but...i am worried that Christian likes obama!
love,
liz beus
Happy b-day Christian! ... I didn't realize that Teancom and Christian shared a birthday. And not just a birthday, Tank just turned 3 as well. So the same day I was having my last child you were having your first. Good times!
Post a Comment