Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

June 1, 2009

New Discoveries


Yummy Rice Cereal
Christian tried it and informed us it was "really yucky", but you can tell by the smile that Andrew is enjoying it.

Open Mouth, Insert Foot
Andrew found his toes and is always chewing on them now.  
We are still uncertain where his flexibility comes from. 

"Playing" with Big Brother
Christian recently discovered that he can play with Andrew.  This usually involves piling stuff on him or driving vehicles over him.

2 comments:

Shannon B said...

How adorable Andrew is! I am trying to figure out who he looks like!! I love when they play with their toes/feet!

Sarah said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I'm going to add you to my list. Your boys are so adorable!