Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

May 6, 2009

I RAN a mile today for the first time...

ever. 

Just thought you should know.
(Oh, and it took 12:20, but who's counting.)

-Sarah

7 comments:

arly said...

That's awesome! Keep going. It only gets easier.

Angela said...

You honestly are awesome! Keep it up!

Shannon B said...

Good for you! I am no good at running, I don't know if I can run a mile at all. You have given me inspiration!!!!

Jennifer Miller said...

YAY! keep it up! you are awesome

Kristen said...

way to go! I don't think I could "run" a mile. That is awesome!!!

LeolaniNYC said...

that is fantastic! 1 mile at a time! good job!

Stefani said...

Awesome! Way to go! "Energy In" girl!