Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

May 4, 2009

Christian's New Trick

7 comments:

LeolaniNYC said...

so cute and so smart!!!

Emily said...

Are you serious?! Wow.

Bethany said...

What a smart cookie! I'll bet he gets it from his mom. :)

Caleb and Suzy said...

SO cute! You guys are great parents. Can I take tips from you? I am a bit nervous that in 8 weeks, our little girl will be here... that is if the doctors are correct.
-Suzy

pharmgirl75 said...

That is awesome! What handsome and smart little boys you have. Teresa says she needs to show it to her kindergartners still struggling with the basics.

Tamra said...

Wow! Pretty cute, too. I love how excited he was about the word "bug".

Anonymous said...

Impressive!! Such the intelligent and adorable children!

Carolyn