Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.

April 7, 2009

Christian Says:

*Mom, I found a simple machine.  I just love pulleys! 
(Thank you, Sid the Science Kid.  See pic. to the right-- He created a pulley using a measuring tape, stroller, and train :)

*That dinner was DE-LISH, Hon. 
(Sometimes he calls me "Hon" or "Honey" like Jonathon does)

*"Crapa" (Grandpa) starts with "C" like Christian and Cameron.

*Potatoes live in Idaho on "Crapa's" farm.

3 comments:

Stefani said...

Love it!! LOL!!

Natalie said...

Sid the Science kid is a presence in our home as is Super Why. What a smart little man! I love how he calls u hon sometimes. Once in awhile Ethan calls me babe. It is so dang funny!

Natalie said...

Oh man, this post cracked me up! The things these kids say ;)
Hey, good luck with the running, BTW. Keep us posted on how it's going! Maybe you'll motivate me to give it a try!