Gordon B. Hinckley said, "My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we accentuate the positive." This year we hope to focus more on the positive blessings in our life. Hopefully, this blog is a source of optimism for us now and in the future.
February 26, 2009
Too Cute!
I would feel guilty keeping this priceless picture to myself.
It was taken during nursery for a primary bulletin board. It makes me smile every time I look at it. Hopefully, it makes you smile too :)
yes it makes me smile too. He is so handsome and you can just see the personality oozy from him. We should be neighbors so our boys can be friends and Nora can have a crush on your sons :)
Okay, he is the CUTEST thing ever! That picture looks like it was professionally taken. I miss that little guy! Hey, we just got a WebCam so we should try to hook up some time. Aren't you anxious to have Siena yell things at you like, "I'm a BIG girl" like she does to anyone who tries to talk to her? :)
6 comments:
yes it makes me smile too. He is so handsome and you can just see the personality oozy from him. We should be neighbors so our boys can be friends and Nora can have a crush on your sons :)
Okay, he is the CUTEST thing ever! That picture looks like it was professionally taken. I miss that little guy! Hey, we just got a WebCam so we should try to hook up some time. Aren't you anxious to have Siena yell things at you like, "I'm a BIG girl" like she does to anyone who tries to talk to her? :)
Yes, yes! This picture is priceless!
You're right, it is a great picture. Very cute.
What a handsome little man!
Oh! That is such a cute pic! Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment